Dental Staff in San Antonio, TX
All our professionals at Silver Oaks Dentistry maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Emanuel F. Dehelean, DMD FICOI
San Antonio, TX DentistSilver Oaks Dentistry
Emanuel F. Dehelean, DMD, is a general dentist that practices comprehensive general and cosmetic dentistry for all ages in his San Antonio dental office. Dr. Dehelean is dedicated to provide his patients quality gentle dental care, and he provides all the dental services that modern dentistry has to offer including teeth whitening, dental implants, porcelain veneers, crowns, sedation dentistry and orthodontics as well as many other dental services.
2005 D.M.D. - Oregon Health Sciences University, School of Dentistry, Portland, Oregon.
2001 B.S. (With High Honors in Biology and Psychology) - Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
Dr. Dehelean has also received:
- Orthodontic training in Straightwire from Dr. Rondeau (2003-2004)
- Implant Training at UTHSC at San Antonio (2009-2010)
- Continuing education courses in endodontics, implants, bone grafting, veneers, conscious sedation, orthodontics, office management, and cosmetic dentistry.
- Training in Lumineers
- Training in invisalign
- 2005-2007 Mason Dental Center - Associate Dentist - General Dentistry and pediatrics.
- 2007-2009 Basse Family Dental and Orthodontics - Associate Dentist - General Dentistry and pediatrics.
- 2009- Current Silver Oaks Dentistry
Carol Chapman, RDH
HygienistSilver Oaks Dentistry
Carol is a proud member of a military family that relocated to San Antonio in 1993 from Fort Worth.
She has been in the dental field since 2006 and joined our team in 2014. She is a 2000 graduate of Macarthur High School and earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from the University of Texas at San Antonio. She started her career in the dental field by running the front desk for 8 years for a local practice, while attending Concorde Career College. She graduated with her Associates in Dental Hygiene in 2014.
Carol discovered at an early age the effect a healthy smile can have on a persons’ outlook on life. It was that discovery that sparked her interest in dentistry. She enjoys providing a positive atmosphere when meeting the needs of her patients. The best part of her day is seeing her patients smile.